Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow you a few minutes to start to unwind and let go. No one wants to start a treatment, yoga class, massage, etc. feeling frazzled. You are treating yourself. You are taking care of yourself. Give yourself the time and space to appreciate the experience. The gut responds best when you are relaxed and the parasympathetic nervous system is predominant, so be sure to allow yourself the appropriate amount of time to get to your appointment. Appointments run strictly on time, if you run over 15 minutes late, your appointment may be cancelled and you will be asked to pay 50% of your session.
Preparation for your colonic:
- Hydrate! Hydration is extremely important for good bowel function and a successful colonic. We recommend you hydrate well before your treatment by drinking approximately 1.5 – 2L of water in the 24 hours leading up to your treatment.
- Please avoid any high gaseous foods like, caffeine, wheat, sugar, refined and processed foods and anything else that may make you gaseous.
- It is encouraged to not consume alcohol 24 hours before your treatment
- No food 2-3 hours before your treatment and it is advisable to have a light breakfast or lunch during the day prior to your treatment
- Exercise. Schedule some exercise either the day of or day prior to having a colonic. Swim, walk, ride a bicycle, run, dance, garden, play with your children, clean, or practice yoga or pilates. rebounding (bouncing on a mini trampoline) is fabulous for toning the colon and other organs as well as for stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- Please do not drink too much water in the hour before your treatment
- During the session, a trained therapist uses a disposable speculum and tubing to introduce a gentle flow of purified warm water into the large intestine (colon). The colon hydrotherapist will administer several ‘fills’ and ‘releases’ and will use abdominal massage techniques to help dislodge old fecal matter. The dislodged fecal matter is then gently eliminated through the system’s waste disposal tube. Massage, and acupressure points are used to help relax the client and encourage elimination.
- We suggest a series of 3-6 treatments as the large intestine is about 6ft long and we cannot clean it all in 45 minutes. Our aim is to cleanse about 2 feet at a time, but that strongly depends on the health of your colon. After your first treatment your therapist will discuss with you how many treatments you may need and can also discuss with you our many wellbeing programs.
Our Financial Policy:
Thank you for choosing Vitality Flow Colonics as your colon hydrotherapy provider. We are committed to your colonic session being successfully completed. Please understand that the payment on your bill is the only way we can continue to provide the best quality service.
The following is a statement of our financial policy:
We require full payment at the time of service. We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Eftpos. There is a $20 minimum charge for all Credit Card/Eftpos transactions
We require 24 hours notice of cancellations. It is our policy to charge for missed colon hydrotherapy appointments at the FULL rate of the treatment. As a new client we require a credit/debit card on file that will reserve your appointment time. A missed new client appointment will result in a FULL charge of service. Please help us by keeping your appointment.
Late arrival for a scheduled appointment will be accommodated whenever possible: however, due to scheduling of other clients a full colonic session may not be available.
Vitality Flow Colonics reserves the right to refuse to offer our services to individuals that we feel may be contraindicated to colon hydrotherapy. Clients that we feel are out of our scope of practice may not receive services at Vitality Flow Colonics without express written original prescription from a medical practitioner.
Vitality Flow Colonics offers colonic packages for discounts on the normal single price. The number of sessions and prices of packages may change.
All packages are non-refundable and non-transferable and have a 3, 6 or 12-month expiry period from date of purchase.
Every therapy, service and product described or presented by Vitality Flow Colonics is NOT a cure for any disease, ailment or health. NO MEDICAL CLAIMS are expressed/implied, either directly or indirectly. This service is not used to prescribe, recommend, diagnose or treat health problem or disease.